Register December 10, 2018 | Submit December 10, 2019 | Free Student Architecture Competitions
Formica Corporation’s 2019
FORM Student Innovation Competition
Architecture and design students are invited to submit a resimercial furniture design for the chance to win cash prizes and the opportunity to showcase their work at the Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati.
The 2019 FORM Student Innovation Competition is open for entries through Dec. 10, 2018. Architecture and interior design students are invited to showcase their creativity by designing furniture pieces for resimercial spaces that incorporate Formica® Laminate products. These resimercial designs should embrace the blurring lines between commercial and residential architecture and design and showcase pieces that could be used in either setting.
Competition and instructions provided, beginning at 9:00:00 AM Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on September 10, 2018, and ending at 11:59:59 PM Central Standard Time (“CST”) on December 10, 2018.
- Leanne Ford, interior designer and star of “Restored by the Fords” on HGTV
- Tristan Butterfield, chief creative officer at Baker Interiors Group
- Jaime Velez, former director of interior design at SOM
- Renee Hytry Derrington, global design lead at Formica Group
- Steven Matijcio, curator for the Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati
For more information about this competition, please contact us.